CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Well, apparently my children just LOVE my womb, because neither one seems to have wanted to leave it!
As of this morning, I haven't made any progress, and I'm due tomorrow....so we've opted to schedule a repeat section for this Tuesday, the 20th. My chances drop to about 25% for natural delivery once I pass my due date, etc.....
At least we know when she'll be here!!
I'm still a little sad that I won't be able to experience delivery the other way, but I have to count my blessings and realize that everything will be alright....despite the fact that the recovery won't be fun at all....again.

Anyway, so, our little girl will be arriving in 4 days!!! We just can't wait to meet her and see how Cohen adjusts to the reality of her being here! I think he'll be an awesome big brother :)

Wish us luck!

0 comments: