CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yeah, I really don't have ANY patience at all. 10 days left until my due date, and it's driving me CRAZY. Hmm....do I sound like every other pregnant woman in their last week? :)
Ideally, the plan is to have a successful VBAC and not have to have a repeat section...It's really just the recovery that I HATE, not to mention a couple of other things that went wrong for me last time during surgery!
Everyone that's had 2 or more sections keeps on telling me that the recovery the second time is way better...but it's hard to not be skeptical of that :) I have a low pain tolerance, so I have a feeling it wouldn't be all that better for me.
Anyway, I'm just crossing my fingers that she'll come early or right around my due date. My OB wants to schedule a section if nothing's happening by my due date, so she needs to make an appearance before that scheduled date!
In the end, I just want a happy, healthy baby, and the delivery doesn't really matter. I just HATE waiting!


This weekend is the baby shower, which I'm looking forward to! It'll be nice to see some friends of mine that I haven't seen in a WHILE!

Well, I think that's it for now....nothing really interesting....just me ranting! lol.

0 comments: