CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Fun

It has been FOREVER since I updated this blog. I sort of stopped doing it altogether, because I just seem to be terrible at it! Anyway, here are a few recent photos of the kids (for anyone needing a bit of an update!).





We're currently in Lethbridge now---just renting until next spring, so that we can sell our house in Okotoks without any fees/penalties and be DONE with it all. THEN, we'll buy a home here in Lethbridge.
Things are going well so far! The kids are loving their "new house". Cohen and Maddyn are just hilarious together! Their little imaginations are just so vast. They both love to sing, especially Maddyn. She's getting pretty good for a 2 year old! Her favourites are "I am Like a Star" and "The Rainbow Song". We sing them every night before bed, without fail! Every now and then I'll catch her singing "Choose the Right" from the hymn book. SO CUTE.
Cohen is into Super Mario Brothers right now. He'll pretend to be playing with Mario all the time these days. It's SO GREAT having him potty trained now. It took FOREVER, but he's doing really well....very few accidents! Thank goodness!
It'll be Maddyn's turn pretty soon here. She's getting more and more ready for it.
We've been busy lately with weddings galore (two of my cousins), so a couple of the photos are at the Cardston Temple. The kids had a blast!

I've been crazy busy with my home business (www.jillscustomwallart.com). I keep getting more and more orders out of the States, which is nice! It's nice to make a little money here and there, even though it's not a huge amount, it helps for  little "outings" and special dinners sometimes, etc. I can't complain! I haven't had a lull in the 3 years that I've been doing it, so I'm crossing my fingers that it stays that way!

The weather has been super rainy lately. Good for the farmers, not so good for small children cooped up inside! Today is a nice warm sunny day, so we hit the park this morning and the kids LOVED it. That's another great thing about Lethbridge, LOTS of playgrounds to explore!

Well, I think that's it for now! Hopefully I can update this more often again......hopefully!

0 comments: